Mexican Sugar Skull Day of the Dead Embroidery Black Stretch High Waisted Shorts
- GuaranteeQuality checked
- Free ShippingOn orders over $75
- Easy returns Within 30 days
- FAQsHave questions?
Beautiful and amazing Mexican day Of the dead sugar skull design embroidery high-waisted western shorts by Too Fast. High quality and colorful sugar skull, sugar skull birds and flower embroidery on front and back yorks. White piping accent and button closure on front.
- High waist shorts with a western inspired yoke on front and back with contrast piping.
- Mexican inspired embroidery on front and back yokes.
- Black button closure on front
- Materials: Polyester/Spandex , Material provide some stretch
- Too Fast Sizing. Runs small, Please check your measurements below descriptions to determine your size.
Sizing and Measurements :
S (tagged 7) : Waist 24-26" / Hip 28"
M (tagged 9) : Waist 26"-28" / Hip 30"
L (tagged 11): Waist 28"-30" / Hip 32"
XL (tagged 13): Waist 30"-32" / Hip 34"
We want you to make the best possible purchases from our store and we list measurements very carefully. To avoid disappointment please check your measurements very carefully as sizing structures vary between brands and items to ensure this garment will fit you. If in doubt please contact us with your measurements and we can advise you whether the item will fit you.
How to Measure
A few things to keep in mind:
- We carry many different brands and each brand can fit differently from size to size.
- Special Occasion/Evening wear tends to run smaller than “Ready-to-wear” clothing….some times as much as 2 sizes so please be open to a size that might not be what you would consider normal.
- We are happy to cross reference your measurements with the vendors size chart and suggest the best fit. This must be done on a brand by brand basis as we carry several different brands.
- Measuring yourself does not always get the most correct number……have a friend help!
Once order is received and payment is cleared, we process your order within 24HRS - 48HRS. We use USPS, and UPS to ship all orders depending on the order weight and size. At this time, customers cannot choose which shipping carrier they want us to use.
We do not ship internationally at this time.
Our shipping rates are below :
$14 Express ( USPS Priority mail) : For orders placed before 10 a.m. EST, delivery is 2-3 business days, Monday-Friday
$6 Standard Delivery - Orders less than $75 : Estimated delivery in 4 to 9 business days, with delivery Monday-Friday
Standard Delivery - FREE for orders over $75 ( transit time typically 5 to 9 business days, with delivery Monday-Friday
$8 Ground : After your order is processed, transit time typically 4 to 5 business days, with delivery Tuesday-Friday